May 3, 2020
Dear Hammerbeck Dental Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same – our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. We meet and exceed strict infection control guidelines set forth by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and continue to monitor all updates so that we are current on any new guidance that may be issued.
As our office prepares to reopen, you will notice some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We’ve made these updates to help protect you, our patients, and our team.
- All Hammerbeck Dental employees will be screened daily prior to work.
- Our office will communicate with you the day before your scheduled appointment to complete a pre-appointment screening/questionnaire.
- Our waiting room will be closed until further notice. When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and call to let us know you have arrived. If you do not have a cell phone, you can stand at our door and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
- We ask that companions (including parents) remain in your vehicle if possible. If this is not possible, the companion will also be screened upon entering.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office, and your temperature will be taken.
- After completing check-in, you will be taken directly to your treatment room.
- You will notice HEPA air filtration units with UV light placed throughout the office.
- You may notice changes in our personal protective equipment (PPE); know that we are following current guidelines to help reduce the risk of disease transmission to ensure your safety.
For those of you that had appointments cancelled during this closure; we will be calling you to re-schedule. We will do our best to keep this process fair and will start with appointments cancelled in March. Our team is working extra hard and has added additional treatment days and hours to our schedule to help best accommodate you. If you need to make a new appointment, or are having any discomfort, please call us at: (920) 822-8388. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this transitional phase.
We are looking forward to seeing you again and will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being an integral part of our dental family, we value your trust and loyalty.
Dr. Hammerbeck and Team